Now available for sale. In the Corruption of the Tarrasque: Mutation Supplement you’ll find a new aspect of the legendary monster to threaten or empower PCs: via the corrupting influence of its mutagenic blood! While designed specifically for the Salt in Wounds Campaign Setting, this supplement adds options for any game where the Tarrasque has bled or some equivalent taint mars the land. This booklet includes:
- Rules on Tarrasque-Fed Mutations.
- Brand new fiction.
- Alchemical Services to induce or remove mutations.
- 20 new Mutations for PCs and Monsters alike ranging from beneficial ‘Favored’ Mutations to debilitating (or even deadly) ‘Blighted Mutations.
- The Tarrasque-Transformed monster template which can transform even a lowly cur into a deadly miniature avatar of the Tarrasque.
- A brand new Sorcerous Origin: Primordial Bloodline which empowers sorcerers with the uncorrupted essence of the Primordials to create and transform the world and even magic itself.
Like this post? Click one of the share buttons below to let the world know. This post made possible by the Salt in Wounds Patreon Supporters. Make more Salt in Wounds happen and become a Patron today! This post may make use of an Open Game Licence. Check out the OGL page for more information.